This course is an introduction on how to use QuickBooks to best meet the needs of your business. The main objective is to introduce you to QuickBooks’s basic features and give you an opportunity for hands-on practice. You will learn about the types of information you need to track in your business, and how to enter that information and track it in QuickBooks.
Introduction to QuickBooks
This course is ideal for QuickBooks users of all levels from organizations of all sizes, from those just learning to set up their financial management system to experienced QuickBooks users looking to learn about the recommended methods for properly and efficiently utilizing this powerful program.
- -Create a new company file and access sample data files
- -Edit your QuickBooks Preferences to customize the software to fit your needs
- -Navigate the home page more efficiently and customize the icon bar
- -Create a chart of accounts that allows you to edit and add accounts as needed
- -Receive payments from customers and record deposits
- -Monitor checks and debit card purchases
- -Enter and pay bills
- -Balance bank and credit card accounts
- -Set up, track, and pay sales taxes
- -Develop reports and graphs, and modify them with ease
- -Streamline your data entry and increase your confidence using QuickBooks!
*A Certificate of Completion* (suitable for framing) is awarded free of charges to students/staff that attend and complete the course requirements!